Monday, December 28, 2009

Hip Baby Shower What Time In Pregnancy Does The Baby Generally Turn From The Breech Position?

What time in pregnancy does the baby generally turn from the breech position? - hip baby shower

So I have 29 weeks of pregnancy. I went for an ultrasound on 6 August (it was later than 28 weeks) and the girl looked at me as if I was confused b / c my daughter is still in the sitting position. Now, 28 weeks, I come in 3rd Quarter. I thought I was a little crazy because I always thought that not starting the child before spinning around 30 weeks.

Well, on Sunday we had the baby shower, and since then I have had pain in the hip bones .... I asked a friend who had a child and said it looks like to spread my hips ... Then the morning I felt a lack of Chloe, but was more from my side ....( normally begins either up or down ... but that was in his hand ).... I'm beginning to think that's happening now .. . and my hips have spread and that started with my right hip, and now two.

I went to the doctor Monday and ask him then ... but I expected some opinions from people who have lived it!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment