Friday, December 11, 2009

Snyder American Legacy Annuity I Asked A Question About American Accents Earlier........?

I asked a question about American accents earlier........? - snyder american legacy annuity

And that's what someone has said - Who cares what the people involved seem insignificant $ in the United Kingdom? All we are is a series of tea, with little f @ Ggot whose only goal is to one day, successful enough to move to the United States. Also sucks Justin Hawkins. It has nothing to Dee Snyder. Sex Pistols and the Ramones on anything. "- I was very impressed with this answer disturbed, because my question was determined that the Europeans think twice before assessment of a person is directly only to exactly the place of their origin, but I think that's the kind of arrogant attitude of Americans, make the rest of the world, looking down on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment