Saturday, February 6, 2010

B-6 Cause Smelly Urine I Am 5 Weeks Pregnant & Will B 6 2mrrw & I Was Over My Friends House 4 3days And I Didnt Feel Any Symptoms?...?

I am 5 weeks pregnant & will b 6 2mrrw & i was over my friends house 4 3days and i didnt feel any symptoms?...? - b-6 cause smelly urine

I was with my friends for 3 days and do not really feel that my symptoms as usual, but much more, and it moves ... seemed that I was a little, but not enough to disturb me or remember me or something ... If I sit at home in the usually on or just sitting and actually watching and trying to do something, it's normal that I like it at times or what ?.... What is the cause of me not feel the usual symptoms, please help me ... Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment