Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures Of Ballet Cakes If I Take Pictures Of A Ballet-performance In The Theater Can I Use These To Paint From?

If I take pictures of a ballet-performance in the theater can I use these to paint from? - pictures of ballet cakes

I am a great artist and I want to use photos of ballet dancers, to make pictures. I do not know get in trouble if they have no model release forms of the dancer, it's really have ballet on the stage, I paint? A ballet group soon take place here in my neighborhood.

4 comments:

joyfulpa... said...

Even if you have permission to photograph - there is absolutely no problem using as a dancer in his art, except to identify the intent faces of the dancers. In this case, you must have permission to reproduce the dancers in his likeness.

Maré P said...

If you took the picture, you have the right to do what you want.

if someone has the image, you must obtain permission from the photographer. Or the company that the photographer set.

In both cases, is polite to ask the model.

poppet said...

You should probably ask for permission to take pictures of the leaders of the ballet group. If you have permission for the photos, I'm sure there would be no problem with the painting, but limited in some places to photograph.

Ditzy♥Ch... said...

, So, technically, you do not shoot, but if you go ahead. Be My Guest. ♥

Post a Comment