Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Insurance Covers Ftm Transgenders Ok, Does Anyone Else Think This Is Messed Up?

Ok, does anyone else think this is messed up? - what insurance covers ftm transgenders

I was in hospital rotations in various hospitals in south-central Texas in the last 7 months.

I noticed something interesting, I heard people who work in some of these various hospitals. Some of these hospitals have religious affiliations, as a Catholic hospital, hospital, or Baptist, etc.

The hospital last time I was connected in a Catholic Hospital. They have a newspaper "Catholic devotion" what kind of prayer over the intercom in the morning. Uhh .. What happens if some of us are not Catholic and do not want to hear trash? Also .. The most interesting thing that struck me, that's when you work for this company, not your insurance birth control (hospitals affiliated with a Catholic majority) and It tubal ligation, vasectomy, semen analysis, or to cover pre-and post-vasectomy, as not believe these hospitals in birth control.

Is not it good? I mean, if you give this hospital, their time, skills and work for it, no insurance that allows you to make decisions on his own body in relation to family planning?

And if you in this way, control of the birth because of their religious affiliation, could not imagine that the insurance does not cover .. Lesbians in relationships in vitro fertilization, or to say .. My breast surgery, because I am a FTM (female-male) fan-freakin-tastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment