Saturday, February 13, 2010

Denim Deodorant What Stuff Should I Bring That I Forgot?

What stuff should i bring that i forgot? - denim deodorant

I am for a trip to Georgia (about 1000 miles from home) and a good dance convention. I'll bring a list of things to ... I want to make sure he does not forget things.

This is what we have:

Discomfort
Shine Spray
Shampoo
Conditioner
Bath Gel
Deodorant
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Makeup
Brush
Comb
Proactive Disclosure
Moisturizer
Cotton Rounds
Q-Tips
Cleaner
Fragrance
Nail Polish
Hairspray
Lotion

Green Jacket Carolina Dance
Caroline tracksuit Dance
Gray camouflage pants
Hip Hop Tennis shoes
Tap Shoes
Jazz Shoes
Ballet Shoes
Lingerie feet
Socks
Dance Bag
The money for lunch, dinner, snacks, clothes
Mobile
CelThe cell phone charger
Notebook
Mouse bone marrow, contact and
House
Battery Charger
Ankle
Snacks
Food
Costume Showcase --
Citizens
Black Boots
Express black top / dress
Aqua Cami
Jewelry Set Black
A team of extra --
How Pac-Shirt black
Blue Jeans Rock
Flat Black Vans
Pac SO Cami Pink
Striped leggings
Striped Gloves
Coach Bag
Ponytail holder
Limited movement
Silver Jewelry
Pillow
Manta
Party Stuff --
Games
Candy
Soda
A book
Calendar
The Autograph Brian Friedman

(btw i havent know, ask dancewear, because I still have the choice on clothing)

everything here I could not, Ineed (eg small things) Please tell me

Remember, 10 points for best answer!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Shadows, nail clippers and recorder, pen, safety pins (I have to take forever, but Im not sure), a pair of scissors, a clock, an iPod, medicines, towels and URM ... Underwear?

Display only. It may or may not need this.

Post a Comment