Thursday, January 21, 2010

Color Led Does A Led Color Shelf Work In A Kitchen With A Neutral Green?

Does a led color shelf work in a kitchen with a neutral green? - color led

I'm in a bar and try to think and do something original. The color of the kitchen is sage green neutral Sherwin Williams. The room is quiet khaki other SW. I set up parquet in cherry and white furniture. A granite countertop is black again soon.

I'm in a bar with sink, cabinet doors made of dark wood, granite and mirror with glass shelves for glasses display. A platform, the LED color with my current color scheme? If the neutral / natural-looking color, not with LED accent lights?

See the link to see what I think (the shelves would be able to practically all the possible colors to adapt to the green, I) change the game. Is it too much? I'm decorating in the flat new thing, so do not hesitate to be honest. I'm afraid I'll have a good idea and not with what I'm going.

http://www.bornrich.org/images/mood_light_shelf.jpg

1 comment:

stmichae... said...

Two thoughts - firstly, no, brilliant fantasy shelves will probably not with a neutral and natural colors, even if they match. His Fantasy glowingness likely to overwhelm the more modest setting that you describe.

Second, buy the fantasy that all light shelf and then simply adjusting the party walls seems a terrible waste of potential and committed a major case of conspicuous consumption.

Post a Comment