Sunday, January 17, 2010

Motorcycle Insurance Toronto How Much Is Motorcycle Insurance In TORONTO?

How much is Motorcycle insurance in TORONTO? - motorcycle insurance toronto

I am 28 years with an M1. Looking to buy a motorcycle as GSX600-2000-R, and I was wondering how much insurance would be one months. If you are from Toronto, Ontario, you can not bother responding, because the prices are usually outrageous, in Toronto, so if you're from another place, do not worry, I'm glad you these guys though;)

Sometimes I have a lot of horses before, so no comments about a 600 is too large ... I grew up on dirt bikes ... Thanks

2 comments:

Gambit said...

I used to work for the agency later, when I lived and worked in (now in British Columbia). Give them a call and ask for an appointment. However, an M1 with a sport? It's better than sitting when you are away.

David W said...

We can not say because we have no books. You need to call some agents and get accurate figures.

Post a Comment