Friday, January 15, 2010

Sound Couple Small Lumps On My Bod What Is This Swollen Lump?

What is this swollen lump? - sound couple small lumps on my bod

I have a swelling the size of a pea, a few inches above my return trip. I have IBS for years, but is under control. I missed the Christmas season on food and wine, and ended up clogging! This always happens when my diet, rich in fiber coming! Things are now back to normal, but the morning after, I was very encouraged, I woke up this painful knot. I did not know before, until I shower in the. That sounds like hemorrhoids or a cook? I have no bleeding or discharge, and I am in good health. My colleagues say you can not see anything until you feel the region and feel the bump.

3 comments:

thierrys... said...

if it is red, then it is likely that an ulcer may be fine if you have many constipated.does itchy? May batteries itching.

Your Friendly Jewish Accountant said...

Hemorrhoids are not in her anus, until his return. You have as an inflammation that is described as a grain, unless you're talking about a core, like a button.

It looks like nothing to say, but the doctor at your next appointment.

FF/Param... said...

His return trip? You mean the rectum?

Post a Comment