Friday, January 8, 2010

Precious Moments Baby Shower Cakes Help!!!!!! I Would Like To Have A Baby Shower But........?

Help!!!!!! I would like to have a baby shower but........? - precious moments baby shower cakes

I am 30yrs old and had my first two children when I was a teenager, now 11 and 12 I never really had a baby shower with my other two, but I feel pretty stupid for someone who is now my third child. It feels like the first time that I think that unmarried couples can enjoy the precious moments of motherhood. My husband says I should, because our first experience together, and I have everything wonderful that comes along with a baby on board!

2 comments:

ladedamo... said...

Sure, why not? So you do not even throw, because he seemed ambitious and seems corny. If a friend or family member has for you, do not miss, however.

Sunshine said...

have a! I think it's great that you're at a point in your life if you are still excited about a child. If you could not someone to throw the shower for you, perhaps you and your spouse have a party at his house have. Perhaps to get something like a story BaByQ with family and friends. I had a friend who has done something similar before her husband was deployed in Iraq. They had a baby shower and barbecue on the day, then party at night. Men and women were there, but it was as friends. Of course I could do what you want.

But their children are older now and I am sure that you want new things for this child. I think it's a great idea!

Post a Comment